How to Enter
We are incredibly excited to welcome our contestants from all around the World to the Miss Regal World pageant!
- Miss Jr Regal World - 12yrs & under
- Miss Teen Regal World - 13-17yrs
- Miss Regal World - 18-30yrs
- Ms Regal World- 31 - 49yrs
- Classic Regal World - 50yrs +
To enter, simply email the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Full name, Date of Birth & Country you reside in
2. Two photographs (one headshot and one full length) - these do not need to be professional
3. A short paragraph about yourself
4. A short 1 minute video of yourself telling us why you think YOU could be our next Regal World queen! This video can be filmed on a mobile phone device and does not need to be professionally filmed.
Entry fee £20.00
- There will be NO text voting during any stage of the Regal World Pageants.
- The panel's decision is final and they will not enter into debate, discussion or feedback regarding winners of the pageant. The judges will not enter into any feedback for contestants.
- To look solely to the Pageant CEO and team with respect to all matters relating to her application, rules, regulations, policies and selection process, and all other matters relating to the pageant.
- Regal World Pageants is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of pageant sponsors who may be providing products or services to the three winners o Regal World Pageants.
- Regal World Pageants is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage caused to any and all prizes, gifts bestowed upon entrant after these items become the property of entrant. Entrant agrees to incur replacement and/or repair costs to lost, stolen, or damaged items including but not limited to: crown/tiara, sash etc.
- That prizes given by sponsors to prize winners are not the responsibility of Regal World Pageants and Regal World Pageants cannot be held responsible for any sponsor not fulfilling their prizes to winners.
Code of Conduct
Delegate shall be a person who will not bring disrepute of any nature to the Pageants or the Title, the Promoter or any person associated with them. Entrant affirms that she is and will continue to be a person of good moral character; that she has not committed and will not commit any act that will bring disrepute to the Pageants, it's representatives and sponsors. The delegate agrees that she will not appear in, or pose for any nude or provocative photographs during her reign should she become a Titleholder of the Pageant.
Delegate will not slander or libel other contestants, judges, CEO or anyone else involved with or connected to the Pageants. Abusive or insulting verbal and/or written remarks against Regal World Pageants will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won, and legal charges.
Delegates found publicly posting slanderous remarks involving Regal World Pageants, directors, judges, contestants, or any person connected to to the Pageants on any public forum will be immediately disqualified.
Disruptive behaviour before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification and legal charges.
- All deadlines for photographs, contestant information and payments are strictly enforced and must be adhered to by entrant.
Entry Fees and Payments
- Once the delegate has sent in her application via email to email@example.com, an entrance fee of £10 will need to be submitted via paypal.
- If for any reason the entry fee is not submitted, the entrant's application will not be considered or uploaded to our website.
- Once the delegate has agreed to continue competing by full payment, there will be no refund given to the delegate concerned..
- All fees paid to Regal World Pageants are not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
- Once the delegate has agreed to continue competing by full payment for the pageant there will be no refund given.
- If a delegate is disqualified or relinquishes for any reason, any title awarded plus all prizes and awards must be returned in full and in condition received.
Publicity and Promotion
- By virtue of participation in the Pageants, delegate agrees to allow Regal World Pageants the right to use her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Delegate understands that her name, voice, likeness, and/or biographical information may be used on the internet and press releases related to the Pageants.
- Delegates under the age of 18yrs will receive parental/guardian permission to compete on line with Regal World pageants and parents/guardians agree to their child's name and photograph being displayed on the Regal World pageant website.
- Delegate agrees to release Regal World Pageants from liability for any injury resulting from publicity and promotion.
- Delegate agrees to waive any and all compensation for the use of her name, voice, likeness, and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion.
- If, on the date or after the date of the pageant winner announcement, contestants receiving paid work of any nature due to taking part in the pageant, Regal World Pageants will therefore act as the agent and receive 15% commission of the contestant' salary.
Pageant entrant agrees to abide by the above rules. If an entrant fails to abide by the above rules and brings the Regal World Pageants, into disrepute, the Pageant's director has the right to terminate the entrants contract immediately, reclaim the sash and crown and authorise the deletion of all photos containing the delegate, Sash and crown.
By submitting entry requirements and fee of £10 to Regal World Pageants, delegate agrees to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by Regal World Pageants, on www.missregalworld.com
- Participation in the Pageants also indicates acceptance and agreement to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by Regal World Pageants. Delegate attests that all information submitted to Regal World Pageants is true and accurate. Falsification of information and failure to comply with the policies of Regal World Pageants may result in immediate disqualification and/or forfeiture of prizes won without benefit of refund in full or in part at the sole discretion of Regal World Pageants.